Transfer & Return Policy
Only members in the Transfer Team Special Unit can perform transfers and returns.
The member must:
- Be part of an agency with 300+ members. See Transferee Process for closed agencies
- Not be one of our Alliance Partners (See Alliances List for our Alliance Partners)
- Have worked at their agency for a minimum of 3 days
- Have a rank equivalent or higher than SWAT’s Security unit and corresponding unit badges
- Not be listed on National Punishment, Transfer/Join Ban List and Ban on Sight (see lists for more details)
Not be part of a Mafia or an Army
Security or Trainer:
- To request Security and/or Trainer unit badges.
- To complete training with a SWAT member of SWAT Unit+ if transferred into Security+
- Motto: <SWAT> (Rank Given) <Transferer’s Tag> (<Transferee’s Tag> required if Trainer)
SWAT Unit to Superintendents:
- To request necessary badges corresponding with rank.
- Refer to Ranking Policy for Unit Limits (Promotion and Demotion/Dismissal)
- To complete training with a member of K-9 Unit+
- Motto: <SWAT> Rank Offered <Transferer’s Tag> <Transferee’s Tag>
- In a circumstance that the Transferee is a member of a closed agency and have valid badges accordingly, the same requirements apply. The transfer process should proceed as normal
- Cabinet Member can be obtained by promotion from Foundation or application process (chosen from OOA+). Secretary and higher are obtained by promotion from being Cabinet Member only.
Member of Transfer Team will:
- Check Transferee meets the transfer requirements as listed above
- Review the Transferee agencies ranks and current rank and compare to the Transfer Chart. (If not listed use your own judgment and notify the Chief Information Officer immediately)
- If the transfer offer is accepted the transferee is required to remove their previous agencies unit badges after being told so.
If the member:
Previously worked at SWAT in the past 12 months and aren’t part of another agency, returns are based on 2 demotions for every month you were away from your last recorded rank.
- For example, if the member was Sheriff within the Executive Management unit and they were away for 7 months, their new rank would be Network Administrator within the Technical unit.
- Joined another agency for a minimum of 3 months based on unit rank badges joined date, then the return will be classified as a transfer as per transfer requirements above.
Left SWAT within 5 days of asking for a return, they can return without a demotion. If the Cabinet+ does not know how long the member has left SWAT for, they can:
- Check the list that BoDs write out with all the members in their units and look at when it was last edited.
- Ask the member when they left and double check with other members within Cabinet+ to see if someone else knows.
- Previously worked at SWAT in the past 12 months and aren’t part of another agency, returns are based on 2 demotions for every month you were away from your last recorded rank.