Helping you move!
The Department of Transfer is a special unit established to accommodate individuals from other agencies who are interested in transferring here at SWAT. They have the overall responsibility in making good and fair offers to all transfers by following a strict policy guideline. This ensures that the new position for transferees is substantially equal to their old one in terms of pay, status and responsibilities. On average, applications tend to open for 2 weeks every 1-2 months depending on the needs of the Unit. If you are a SWAT member and have met the following requirements, you may be eligible to join when applications open.
Transfer Team Manager
What do we look for?
- Must be Superintendent+.
- Worked at SWAT for at least 2 weeks.
- No active LOA.
- Activity and communication is a must!
- Have no infractions (If you have one, must be 3 months + since last infracted).
What will you do?
- Managing SWAT’s transfer system.
- Overseeing SWAT’s transfer policies to ensure a fair and functional transfer system.
Ready to apply?
If you have other questions, contact either of the leadership members listed above.
The polices used by the Transfer team are detailed on the page above.