Around the world...
External Affairs Leadership
External Affairs Ranks
There are different ranks in the External Affairs unit that you can be promoted to. The ranks are as followed:
- Trainee Diplomats – upon being accepted into the unit, Trainees are required to complete a report & undergo a test at the end to pass.
- Rookie Diplomats – once promoted to a Rookie Diplomat, you are required to select an agency from the Representatives List to represent. Bi-weekly tasks are set by the EA Leadership Team and are expected to be completed on time. Tasks may vary from researching, interviews, attending events and much more!
- Senior Diplomats – being a Senior Diplomat means you are one of the most trusted members of the unit. You will start to do leadership tasks to prepare yourself for what division you would like to choose for your next role. You will be tasked with mentoring Trainee Diplomats, coming up with bi-weekly tasks, helping host events with EA Leadership and many more!
How are we different?
Give feedback after every bi-week period. In External Affairs, there are bi-weekly reports mentioned above that are given from the Leadership Team. We believe giving feedback to those reports will improve relationships, help the members gain a full understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, and increase their motivation to succeed.
Constructive and negative criticism is a great opportunity for us to grow. Other units might not find these criticisms to be helpful as they already have a set requirement for how they run things. In External Affairs, we are always looking for ways to improve and love hearing how we are doing, even if it is bad.
Join External Affairs
What do we look for?
- Must be Sergeant+
- Must have been employed in SWAT for 14+ days
- Friendly, extroverted & diplomatic
What will you do?
- Administer SWAT’s alliances, treaties, and external relationships.
- Maintain good working relationships with our external partners.
- Draft and implement SWAT’s external affairs policies.
Ready to apply?
If you have other questions, contact either of the leadership members listed above.