Greetings, dear hardworking SWAT members!
This guide has been created for our agency by the iC team in hopes to help you out in case you are unsure how to properly handle infractions towards people that are breaking the rules stated in our Code of Conduct or Habbo Way. It is very important to observe the state of our base and discord server on a daily basis and make sure that everyone is working in peace and harmony!
- Warnings (up to two): these should be used as a way to give our employees an opportunity to fix their behaviour and stop breaking the rule. Please ensure to let them know where they can find the Code of Conduct and why it is important to follow the rules in the future.
- 1st Strike (request for a removal after two weeks of good behaviour): this is where the employee in question should seriously consider changing their behaviour, after it has been clearly and kindly explained to them why it is unacceptable. Staff should be told that, after Strike 1, the next stage of the process is a demotion – but in case they improve in the future, the infraction will be removed!
- 2nd Strike (request for a removal after one calendar month of good behaviour): a demotion of one to two ranks, depending on the severity of the infraction (minor or major offence? please continue reading this guide!). This should be used as a punishment and an incentive to do better, and the employee should not become unmotivated after their behaviour brought them to this point. Explain that they should move on to better behaviour and inform them that the next strike leads to their termination.
- 3rd Strike: if, after a demotion, unacceptable behaviour continues, the employee should be terminated, and must start their employment again as a Recruit.
Habbo Mafia’s are a group of people with the sole purpose of causing havoc and upset to other people on Habbo. Mafia’s are mostly known to steal coins or furni, trash rooms and sometimes even dox other Habbo users. Doxxing is the act of sharing personal and sensitive information with malicious intent and is against the law.
You may see that Mafia’s often class themselves as ‘family’ and always follow orders given by those above them. Some mafias will often infiltrate agencies, militaries and other organisations to inflict harm on those that disagree with their principles. However most of the time they will first threaten to inflict damage (whilst providing evidence of their ability to) usually unless a sum of money is paid or accounts are transferred, etc.
The most common Mafias are:
– The Moretti Family
– The Bendetti Family
– The Cardano Family
– The Vitale Family
– The Forza La Famiglia
If you see someone in base with any of the known Mafia badges please report it immediately to anyone with RR and Foundation. In case you suspect that a SWAT member may be a member of a Mafia please report it to an iC immediately.
Each member has their own boundaries and methods on how to handle different situations, but we need to make sure to recognise the difference between urgent incidents and the ones that can usually be handled without the infraction as a final outcome.
From the previous chapter, you learned everything regarding offences that you could possibly face during your time anywhere on Habbo – we definitely encourage you to always speak up about the issues around you, especially if you are a victim.
The Foundation team of SWAT trusts each member to use their judgement, so if at any point something doesn’t feel right and you believe an infraction is the right decision, then please feel free to log it and ask people around you to witness – although always remember that your infraction is official once approved by the authorised rank.
Here is a few incident examples and how they would be handled:
Evidence is a significant and mandatory part of each infraction that you log on SWAT’s portal.
It is supposed to include the summary of circumstances that led to the warning/strike/termination, official rule from the Code of Conduct that was broken, witnesses and most importantly screenshots that would clearly prove your reasoning for reporting the certain issue.
It is very important that all the members of our community have various options of safely bringing their SWAT related concerns and complaints about other individuals to Foundation’s attention – one of them is #complaints channel in our discord server!
It is located in the ”Information” section, at the end of the channels list in that group.
Please note the following:
– By clicking the little letter emoji reaction, you will be opening a #ticket channel which can be accessed by only you and the Foundation team including their representatives – so, please rest assured that everything you state there will be treated in confidence!
– Help desk in base is meant for any questions that you may have – our iCs are capable of providing you with enough information, therefore please do not open the ticket channel for the purpose of asking for assistance with, for example, pay or promotion policies.
-These ticket channels are also not meant to be a place for the compliments and confessions dedicated to another member, you should be using the form provided in the pinned messages of our #compliments-confessions channel and your message will be posted there by our team shortly!
This whole project wouldn’t be possible without our absolutely amazing and hard working SWAT iC team – it started as a concern brought up by one of our members during the iC meeting, and during the process, we’ve realised that creating this guide is something that can help, not just us, but any other member that is possibly struggling or dreading to deal with infractions in the future – so we decided to bring it to the website for everyone!
I promised to name a few people, they deserve it:
– Pythons, who provided all the information regarding minor offences;
– Adra_07, sk33r, Becca_4, jurlot, jabbawocheez, who made effort to properly explain our major offences;
– roshieyuu, allyyyy and Nikyuu, our shining stars who had a lot of fun recreating the incident examples for you!
Of course, huge thanks to every other iC member who gave me incredible help, motivation and support through the whole creation of this document.
All of them deserve our respect & admiration!!