How to transfer to SWAT!
The Transfer Team is the department in charge of enabling already experienced members of other agencies to join our team at SWAT and bring their experience over. The unit offers users to join SWAT at a rank roughly equivalent to that which they had at their current agency.
The purpose of this is to allow freedom for people to join our team if they feel they would prefer to work at SWAT than their current agency.
- Transferee member of current agency for at least 1 week (using the lowest requestable badge)
- Transferee not on SWAT’s Restriction lists or part of an agency on SWAT’s Restriction lists.
- Current agency must have at least 150 members on its main badge.
- The applicant must be a “requestable” unit or higher – not a standard rank.
Other Transfer Information
- Transfer Team members can only give offers up to their promotion limits.
- Trial iC and above ranks can therefore only be offered by Foundation and Trial iC Committee members (Foundation, Protestor32, -avocadorable, Productions! and Vaicyon).
- Superintendents may only offer up to Lieutenant in Charge, Trial iC may only offer up to Captain in Charge, Cabinet members may only offer up to Captain in Charge.
- Transfer Team members must use the Offer Chart where possible, which details appropriate ranks.
- Offers that are not mandated to be the first offer of the unit are down to the discretion of the Transfer Team member.
- Transfer Team staff must be Superintendent or above.